Search Meetup Munich
In 2013 I initiated the Search Meetup Munich, a loose gathering of people interested in search & information retrieval. You can check the meetup page every now and then. We usually talk about anything search related - but no marketing talks, please! The meetup happens in companies in and around Munich and its area, so we get to know companies interested in search.
If you are interested in hosting a meetup or want to give a talk, feel free to contact me. Also, follow the SearchMUC twitter account.
I focus a lot around elasticsearch. You can always check out my github profile - which contains a couple of plugins for elasticsearch. However most of them are simply examples and are not maintained as they should be.
Serverless/AWS Lambda location tracker for Owntracks written in Kotlin
Alfrew workflow to easily access Elastic docs
An alfred workflow to easily search the elastic documentation.
Elasticsearch OpenNLP ingest processor
An Elasticsearch ingest processor, that uses Apache OpenNLP to extract named entities before indexing into Elasticsearch.
Elasticsearch language detection processor
Another Elasticsearch processor, that tries to detect the language of a field content and puts the result into its own field.
Elasticsearch ingest plugin template
A cookiecutter template for an elasticsearch ingest processor plugin.
Maxcube EQ-3 java library
A CLI client for maxcube eq3 devices and a java dead simple library.
- Elasticsearch metrics repoter
- Elasticsearch suggest plugin
- Elasticsearch graphite plugin
- Elasticsearch JSON streaming river
- Elasticsearch Georegion Facet Plugin
- Elasticsearch OpenNLP Plugin
- Elasticsearch facet grapher, a date histogram facet graphing plugin
- dropwizard-jobs plugin, a dropwizard plugin integrating quartz
- The recipes of the Play framework cookbook